It is my pleasure to invite you and your colleagues to attend the Global Pound Conference (GPC) India 2017 titled Shaping the Future of Dispute Resolution and Improving Access to Justice which will be held at the Judicial Academy, Chandigarh, India on the 12th, 13th and 14th of May 2017.
The goal of the GPC is to create a conversation about what can be done to improve access to justice and the quality of justice around the world in civil and commercial conflicts. It will convene all stakeholders in dispute resolution – commercial parties, chambers of commerce, lawyers, academics, judges, arbitrators, mediators, policy makers, government officials, and others – at conferences around the world. The approach is to engage all stakeholders in the field of dispute prevention and resolution worldwide via locally-based events. The GPC series was launched in March 2016 at Singapore and the last of the series will be held at London in July 2017. During the period the GPC series will be held in over 40 places organised in over 30 countries.
The conference will provoke debate on existing tools and techniques, stimulate new ideas and generate actionable data on what corporate and individual dispute resolution users actually need and want, both locally and globally. There will also be networking opportunities for the participants to interact with local and international stakeholders through panel discussions, interactive sessions and informal engagements. The event is targeted at dispute resolution users, advisors, providers and other stakeholders.
The Global Pound Conference is your opportunity to be part of history!
Structured around four interactive sessions, where Core Questions will be voted and discussed on, the event aims to better understand the demand for and supply of Dispute Resolution services. Come listen to and interact with eminent international and local speakers, who will share their perspectives on the future of Dispute Resolution. Session Format:
- Interactive voting using your smartphone/tablet:
- Express your views on a range of vital issues affecting how disputes are resolved.
- Voting results will be projected instantly, comparing priorities by stakeholder category:
- Panel discussions on the each of the voting results, with questions from participants.
- You will gain knowledge, ideas and connections in the dispute resolution field to take back to your company, law firm, or institution.
- Each session will generate valuable and actionable data on what dispute resolution users actually need, and how others stakeholders can help meet those needs.
- The first step towards effective change in the industry.
Join in the conversation and make a real impact in helping shape the future of commercial dispute resolution and access to justice by attending this unique event!